Desh International Law is a business and international law firm that believes in companies who aspire to change the world. With improved technologies, better ideas, and the determination to make an industry, a community, and our world better than they found it, our clients lean into the cutting edge while focusing on running a profitable company that does great things. We focus on helping them get there.
At Desh International Law, we provide funding strategies, start-up collaboration, cultural bridges, and trade consultation, and we are adept at handling mergers and acquisitions, insurance coverage matters, management of foreign counsel, and much more so that our clients can invest energy and resources in taking their company to the next level while making a difference in our world.
- New Overtime Rules Take Effect on December 1 (5/25/2016) - Federal regulations on overtime pay will change December 1, 2016 for the first time since 2004. On May 18, President Obama and Secretary Perez announced the publication of the Department of Labor’s final rule updating the overtime regulations. Higher threshold […]
- Desh Law’s Tough Mudder Half for PATH (5/24/2016) - We are taking on the Tough Mudder Half on June 25, 2016 to raise money and awareness for PATH’s innovative work. “PATH is the leader in global health innovation. An international nonprofit organization, we save lives and improve health, especially […]
- Candace Wilkerson to Present on Wills (5/10/2016) - Do you know: That more than 50 percent of Americans don’t have a will? That unmarried couples in Washington may have no legal right to inherit from each other without a will? That the will you signed may not accomplish […]
- More Thoughts on Prince’s Apparent Lack of Will (5/6/2016) - The New York Times seems a bit harsh in its criticism of Prince’s apparent failure to leave a will; and of his lawyers, for that matter. (See NY Times article: http://goo.gl/xADLga) Prince was relatively young when he died at the […]
- No Will Has Been Found for Prince (5/1/2016) - The Minneapolis Star Tribune reported earlier this week that Prince died without a will and his sister filed probate documents with the court. In my years of experience in handling estate planning and probate matters in Washington, Idaho, and California […]
- Tel+1 (425) 312-6168
- Add11400 SE 8th St Suite 260, Bellevue, WA 98004