Desh International Law is a business and international law firm that believes in companies who aspire to change the world. With improved technologies, better ideas, and the determination to make an industry, a community, and our world better than they found it, our clients lean into the cutting edge while focusing on running a profitable company that does great things. We focus on helping them get there.
At Desh International Law, we provide funding strategies, start-up collaboration, cultural bridges, and trade consultation, and we are adept at handling mergers and acquisitions, insurance coverage matters, management of foreign counsel, and much more so that our clients can invest energy and resources in taking their company to the next level while making a difference in our world.
- Changes Coming to Washington B&O Tax Regulation for Tour Operators and Travel Agents (8/27/2015) - The Washington Department of Revenue has proposed changes to the regulation, WAC 458-20-258, that describe the activities of Tour Operators and Travel Agents in order to apply the same business and occupation (B&O) tax rate to the primary activities of […]
- USCIS Provides Guidance to Employers on Filing H-1B Amendment Petitions (8/25/2015) - The H-1B visa allows employers in the U.S. to hire foreign professionals in specialty occupations for a specified period of time, if such employment and the foreign professional meet certain requirements. Prior to hiring an H-1B worker, the employer must […]
- The Emergence of Ethiopia is an Opportunity for American Partnerships (7/28/2015) - A few days ago my eight-year-old told me that all the children in Africa are poor and have bad water to drink. I was happy to have the opportunity to tell him that while some children in Africa may live […]
- Meet Our New Team Members (7/22/2015) - Desh International and Business Law is pleased to announce that Victor King, Candace Wilkerson, Akshat Divatia, and Andrew Le have joined Desh International and Business Law in July. With an expanded team, we will better serve your legal needs and […]
- SEC Amends Regulation A to Make Crowdfunding More Attractive (7/14/2015) - On June 13, 2015, the SEC announced amendments to Regulation A, removing some of the impediments for crowdfunding. Whereas companies could only raise up to $5 million in a 12 month under the original Regulation A, Regulation A+, as the […]
- Tel+1 (425) 312-6168
- Add11400 SE 8th St Suite 260, Bellevue, WA 98004