Desh International Law is a business and international law firm that believes in companies who aspire to change the world. With improved technologies, better ideas, and the determination to make an industry, a community, and our world better than they found it, our clients lean into the cutting edge while focusing on running a profitable company that does great things. We focus on helping them get there.
At Desh International Law, we provide funding strategies, start-up collaboration, cultural bridges, and trade consultation, and we are adept at handling mergers and acquisitions, insurance coverage matters, management of foreign counsel, and much more so that our clients can invest energy and resources in taking their company to the next level while making a difference in our world.
- The Emergence of Ethiopia is an Opportunity for American Partnerships (7/28/2015) - A few days ago my eight-year-old told me that all the children in Africa are poor and have bad water to drink. I was happy to have the opportunity to tell him that while some children in Africa may live […]
- SEC Amends Regulation A to Make Crowdfunding More Attractive (7/14/2015) - On June 13, 2015, the SEC announced amendments to Regulation A, removing some of the impediments for crowdfunding. Whereas companies could only raise up to $5 million in a 12 month under the original Regulation A, Regulation A+, as the […]
- Congratulations to Our 2015 Rising Star (7/13/2015) - Amrita Srivastava was named a 2015 Washington Rising Stars as a top up-and-coming attorney. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state receive this Rising Star honor. The selection for this respected list is made […]
- Classifying Workers as “Employees” or “Independent Contractors” in the New Sharing Economy (7/13/2015) - On March 11, 2015, Judge Edward M. Chen of the federal district court of Northern District of California denied Uber’s motion for summary judgment on the issue regarding whether its drivers are employees or independent contractors. Judge Chen ruled that […]
- Join Us on 5/21 for Our Monthly Global Roundtable — Travel Smart: Keeping Traveling Employees Safe. (5/14/2015) - Please join us at 12:00PM on May 21 for our next monthly roundtable: Travel Smart: Keeping Traveling Employees Safe. The speaker, Steve Cash, is former CIA and current CEO of Talus Group. He will present on safety and corporate risks of […]
- Tel+1 (425) 312-6168
- Add11400 SE 8th St Suite 260, Bellevue, WA 98004