Desh International Law is a business and international law firm that believes in companies who aspire to change the world. With improved technologies, better ideas, and the determination to make an industry, a community, and our world better than they found it, our clients lean into the cutting edge while focusing on running a profitable company that does great things. We focus on helping them get there.
At Desh International Law, we provide funding strategies, start-up collaboration, cultural bridges, and trade consultation, and we are adept at handling mergers and acquisitions, insurance coverage matters, management of foreign counsel, and much more so that our clients can invest energy and resources in taking their company to the next level while making a difference in our world.
- Make Your Contract with Chinese Companies Properly Signed (4/28/2015) - Recently Stephen Chow, a Hong Kong actor, film director and producer, lost a suit against Hua Yi Brothers, a Chinese film production company, over a profit dispute. Regardless of the fact that the parties attached different understandings to a key […]
- From “Made In China” To “Innovated In China” (4/20/2015) - We have been familiar with the label “made in China” and China has gain huge economic growth in the past decades. However, the government knows clearly that only being a “factory” is not a sustainable means to keep the economy […]
- Join us on 3/26 for our Monthly Global Roundtable: “Exit Your Business On YOUR Terms” (3/13/2015) - Please join us on March 26th 12:00PM – 1:00PM for our next Monthly Global Roundtable, “Exit Your Business On YOUR Terms” by Paul Hajek. A light lunch will be served. Business owners who are considering selling or transferring ownership of their businesses […]
- Desh International Law Featured in Local Publication (10/1/2014) - Desh International was featured in the Bellevue Reporter regarding its “Service Provider of the Year” award, its work with purpose-driven companies, and the growth in opportunities with China and India. http://www.bellevuereporter.com/business/277264761.html
- Desh Team Participates in “Negotiation in Asia” Business Forum (9/24/2014) - Michael Messina moderated a forum on “Negotiation in Asia” and Sulbha Rai served as a panelist, providing her insight into Indian negotiation dynamics. At the Asia Business Forum gathering on September 23rd, Mr. Messina led discussion from a panel of experts […]
- Tel+1 (425) 312-6168
- Add11400 SE 8th St Suite 260, Bellevue, WA 98004