Desh International Law is a business and international law firm that believes in companies who aspire to change the world. With improved technologies, better ideas, and the determination to make an industry, a community, and our world better than they found it, our clients lean into the cutting edge while focusing on running a profitable company that does great things. We focus on helping them get there.
At Desh International Law, we provide funding strategies, start-up collaboration, cultural bridges, and trade consultation, and we are adept at handling mergers and acquisitions, insurance coverage matters, management of foreign counsel, and much more so that our clients can invest energy and resources in taking their company to the next level while making a difference in our world.
- USCIS and USDOS update visa bulletin system to benefit green card applicants waiting in visa backlogs (10/1/2015) - The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and U.S. Department of State (USDOS) have been working together to streamline the Visa Bulletin system. Some key procedural changes, allowing foreign nationals to apply for adjustment of status much earlier than anticipated, […]
- Pradnya Presented at Trade and Investment Summit (9/23/2015) - The Pacific Northwest has strong economic ties with China and Washington is the largest exporter to China among all U.S. states. The China President’s visit reinforces the close relationship between the Pacific Northwest and China. On September 22 and 23, […]
- Profiting from BIG DATA — Luncheon Event on 10/28 (9/22/2015) - Profiting from Big Data, hosted by Desh International and Business Law 11400 SE 8th Street Suite 400 Bellevue, WA 98004 Wednesday, October 28, 2015 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (PDT) RSVP We are hosting a 1 hour luncheon event […]
- Federal Bank lays out its defenses to Colorado’s Marijuana Credit Union (9/11/2015) - The Fourth Corner Credit Union (TFCCU), a credit union chartered in Colorado to serve the banking needs of those who support “the social movement that supports the legalization effort based upon a belief in personal liberty, state’s rights and wellness” […]
- Changes Coming to Washington B&O Tax Regulation for Tour Operators and Travel Agents (8/27/2015) - The Washington Department of Revenue has proposed changes to the regulation, WAC 458-20-258, that describe the activities of Tour Operators and Travel Agents in order to apply the same business and occupation (B&O) tax rate to the primary activities of […]
- Tel+1 (425) 312-6168
- Add11400 SE 8th St Suite 260, Bellevue, WA 98004