Desh International Law is a business and international law firm that believes in companies who aspire to change the world. With improved technologies, better ideas, and the determination to make an industry, a community, and our world better than they found it, our clients lean into the cutting edge while focusing on running a profitable company that does great things. We focus on helping them get there.
At Desh International Law, we provide funding strategies, start-up collaboration, cultural bridges, and trade consultation, and we are adept at handling mergers and acquisitions, insurance coverage matters, management of foreign counsel, and much more so that our clients can invest energy and resources in taking their company to the next level while making a difference in our world.
- Desh International Law Featured in Local Publication (10/1/2014) - Desh International was featured in the Bellevue Reporter regarding its “Service Provider of the Year” award, its work with purpose-driven companies, and the growth in opportunities with China and India. http://www.bellevuereporter.com/business/277264761.html
- Desh Team Participates in “Negotiation in Asia” Business Forum (9/24/2014) - Michael Messina moderated a forum on “Negotiation in Asia” and Sulbha Rai served as a panelist, providing her insight into Indian negotiation dynamics. At the Asia Business Forum gathering on September 23rd, Mr. Messina led discussion from a panel of experts […]
- Your Data, Customer Data, Threats, and Insurance (9/19/2014) - With the frequency of high-profile network attacks increasing, in-house general counsel and their risk management counterparts are spending more time being preoccupied with issues of cyber security and crisis management planning for potential failures of that security than ever before. […]
- Desh International Law Awarded “Service Provider of the Year” (9/11/2014) - Desh International Law is proud to be the 2014 recipient of the World Trade Center Tacoma’s prestigious “Globe Award.” Recognizing the firm’s active involvement to draw inbound investment into the region, as well as providing advice and counsel to companies who are […]
- Pradnya Desh Quoted by Economic Times of India (9/11/2014) - Desh International Law’s Managing Partner, Pradnya Desh, was recently quoted by the Economic Times of India on the increased usage by Indian investors of the US EB5 program. http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-09-08/news/53691391_1_rich-indians-green-card-eb5-programme
- Tel+1 (425) 312-6168
- Add11400 SE 8th St Suite 260, Bellevue, WA 98004