Desh International Law is a business and international law firm that believes in companies who aspire to change the world. With improved technologies, better ideas, and the determination to make an industry, a community, and our world better than they found it, our clients lean into the cutting edge while focusing on running a profitable company that does great things. We focus on helping them get there.
At Desh International Law, we provide funding strategies, start-up collaboration, cultural bridges, and trade consultation, and we are adept at handling mergers and acquisitions, insurance coverage matters, management of foreign counsel, and much more so that our clients can invest energy and resources in taking their company to the next level while making a difference in our world.
- Patent Owners May Receive Much More In Damages for Infringement (6/17/2016) - On June 14, 2016, the U.S. Supreme Court issued a decision in Halo v. Pulse by vacating the Federal Circuit’s ruling in In re Seagate Tech., LLC to enhanced damages in patent cases, and the decision will strengthen patent rights. […]
- Desh Law’s Tough Mudder Half for PATH (6/14/2016) - We are taking on the Tough Mudder Half to raise money and awareness for PATH’s innovative work. Tough Mudder Half is a 5-mile obstacle course requiring stamina, teamwork and grit. We chose this challenge to put our team to the […]
- Changing The World – One Foot At A Time (6/13/2016) - During the 15 years Arnold Alejandrino worked in senior care facilities, he witnessed many residents fall, which resulted in immediate injury for some. The injuries sometimes started a downward spiral that led to increased disability and even death. He knew […]
- India-Mauritius Tax Treaty Amended to Remove Tax Exemptions for Foreign Investors (6/6/2016) - In the backdrop of large foreign investment inflows, India has moved to remove the tax exemptions available to foreign investors investing through Mauritius companies. Mauritius has long been a tax haven for investors in India and accounts for one third […]
- New Overtime Rules Take Effect on December 1 (5/25/2016) - Federal regulations on overtime pay will change December 1, 2016 for the first time since 2004. On May 18, President Obama and Secretary Perez announced the publication of the Department of Labor’s final rule updating the overtime regulations. Higher threshold […]
- Tel+1 (425) 312-6168
- Add11400 SE 8th St Suite 260, Bellevue, WA 98004