Desh International Law supports companies and non-profits with knowledgeable advice on operating and doing business in other countries, including on matters involving international transactions, investment, mergers and acquisitions, market entry, exporting/importing and regulatory matters. We prefer the personal touch – we get to know our clients well, and tailor solutions to their needs.
- Join Us for a Roundtable on Inbound Investment (7/2/2014) - Desh International Law’s “Global Business Roundtable” – Growing Your Business With Overseas Investment Capital – Private equity and bank loans are traditional ways that companies finance their expansion. In recent years, a third option has become more popular: investment from […]
- Pradnya Desh Interviewed by ThinkTech Asia on EB5 (5/16/2014) - Desh Internatonal Law Managing Partner Pradnya was featured on the “ThinkTech Asia” program. She was interviewed on the subject of international investing, and the use of the EB5 program as a vehicle for attracting capital.
- Michael Messina featured by WCIT Regarding Services Exports (4/10/2014) - The Washington Council on International Trade recently featured an article on TiSA (Trade in Services Agreement), a free trade agreement regarding services exports that is currently being negotiated by the US and several other countries. For more information, please see http://wcit.org/blog/tisa-and-services-exports-sleeping-giant-for-washington-state-economy/.
- Pradnya Desh Moderates WA Council on International Trade Panel (12/10/2013) - At the recent WCIT International Trade Conference, Pradnya Desh moderated a panel discussing global trade and trade policy issues. With panelists from Boeing, FedEx and the UK Government Trade Office, Pradnya led a high-caliber discussion that circled the globe on […]
- Michael Messina Hosted Asia Business Forum’s “E-Commerce in Asia” (10/15/2013) - Desh International Law’s Michael Messina was one of the Asia Business Forum’s hosts for “E-Commerce in Asia” which examined the current environment for e-commerce companies operating across Asia.
- G20 Ministerial Fails To Resolve Indian Objection On Trade FacilitationA meeting of G20 trade ministers over the weekend in Australia failed to resolve India's objection to the implementation of the Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA), leaving India as the biggest remaining hurdle to the approval of a decision later this week at the World Trade Organization to kick off the deal's implementation, according to Geneva sou
- Issa Demands Ex-Im Ethics Info, Upping Scrutiny Ahead Of Sept. 30 Renewal DeadlineThe chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee last week asked the Export-Import Bank to hand over all materials relating to its four employees who have been accused of accepting kickbacks and gifts, in a move that increases congressional scrutiny of the bank as it is mired in a fight over its reauthorization.
- Nunes, Rangel Plan Bipartisan Letter To Obama Urging Improved Japan TPP OfferThe chairman and ranking member of the House Ways & Means trade subcommittee are gathering support for a bipartisan letter to President Obama that calls for Japan to improve its market access offer in the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) but stops short of explicitly demanding that Japan eliminate all tariffs under the deal.
- Publicly Funded German NGO Is Key Player In TTIP Opposition MovementBRUSSELS -- One of the driving forces behind the groundswell of organized opposition against the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) here is a small and relatively little-known foundation linked to a leftist German political party and financed by the German government.
- U.S. Official Signals Dissatisfaction With EU Services Offer's Format, ScopeBRUSSELS – The chief U.S. negotiator for the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) today (July 18) indicated that the European Union's offer on services market access falls short of U.S. expectations because it does not follow the negative-list approach being used by the U.S. and excludes financial services from market-opening commitment
- Tel+1 (425) 312-6168
- Add400 108th Ave NE Suite 700, Bellevue, WA 98004