Desh International Law is a business and international law firm that believes in companies who aspire to change the world. With improved technologies, better ideas, and the determination to make an industry, a community, and our world better than they found it, our clients lean into the cutting edge while focusing on running a profitable company that does great things. We focus on helping them get there.
At Desh International Law, we provide funding strategies, start-up collaboration, cultural bridges, and trade consultation, and we are adept at handling mergers and acquisitions, insurance coverage matters, management of foreign counsel, and much more so that our clients can invest energy and resources in taking their company to the next level while making a difference in our world.
- Trademarks: Entering U.S. Market – What you should know (7/7/2016) - When entering the U.S. business market, it is important to secure trademark rights by filing U.S. Trademark Application(s) with respect to the company name or product name, so that others are excluded from using an identical or confusingly similar mark. […]
- Filing patent applications early and often increases the probability in receiving monetary rewards (7/7/2016) - In light of the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent decision of Halo v. Pulse, patent owners’ right to receive monetary rewards in patent infringement cases will be strengthened. What this means is that there is a higher probability for patent owners […]
- Mona McPhee to Present on International Business Laws at ACCPNW (7/2/2016) - Mona McPhee, Partner and Director of Litigation, will discuss applicable laws in international business and the legal aspects of doing businss across borders at the Business Promotion Networking Breakfast hosted by the African Chamber of Commerce of the Pacific Northwest. When: July […]
- The Effect of Brexit on Intellectual Property Rights (6/29/2016) - As most of you may know, the people of the United Kingdom (UK) have voted to withdraw from the European Union (EU). Our UK associates have advised that UK national Intellectual Property (IP) rights generally will not be affected by UK’s exit […]
- Patent Owners May Receive Much More In Damages for Infringement (6/17/2016) - On June 14, 2016, the U.S. Supreme Court issued a decision in Halo v. Pulse by vacating the Federal Circuit’s ruling in In re Seagate Tech., LLC to enhanced damages in patent cases, and the decision will strengthen patent rights. […]
- Tel+1 (425) 312-6168
- Add11400 SE 8th St Suite 260, Bellevue, WA 98004