Desh International Law is a business and international law firm that believes in companies who aspire to change the world. With improved technologies, better ideas, and the determination to make an industry, a community, and our world better than they found it, our clients lean into the cutting edge while focusing on running a profitable company that does great things. We focus on helping them get there.
At Desh International Law, we provide funding strategies, start-up collaboration, cultural bridges, and trade consultation, and we are adept at handling mergers and acquisitions, insurance coverage matters, management of foreign counsel, and much more so that our clients can invest energy and resources in taking their company to the next level while making a difference in our world.
- Desh Attorneys Present on Employment Law and Employment Based Immigration at AWB (10/26/2015) - City, state and federal labor and employment laws are in place to protect employees as well as employers. As complex as employment laws are, they can make it hard for employers to keep up with their responsibilities and to know […]
- Sandwich and M&A サンドイッチとM&A (10/14/2015) - (日本語後述） Beef croquette, caprese, apple custard … any idea what these scrumptious words have in common? They are all sandwiches on the menu of Sandwich House TRES, located in the south of Bellevue. It produces and sells soft and mild […]
- Data Transfer Agreement between United States and European Union Invalidated (10/11/2015) - On October 6, 2015, the Court of Justice of European Union declared a 15 year old data transfer pact (“The Safe Harbor Agreement”) between United States (US) and European Union (EU), to be invalid. The European Union prohibits transfer of […]
- USCIS and USDOS update visa bulletin system to benefit green card applicants waiting in visa backlogs (10/1/2015) - The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and U.S. Department of State (USDOS) have been working together to streamline the Visa Bulletin system. Some key procedural changes, allowing foreign nationals to apply for adjustment of status much earlier than anticipated, […]
- Pradnya Presented at Trade and Investment Summit (9/23/2015) - The Pacific Northwest has strong economic ties with China and Washington is the largest exporter to China among all U.S. states. The China President’s visit reinforces the close relationship between the Pacific Northwest and China. On September 22 and 23, […]
- Tel+1 (425) 312-6168
- Add11400 SE 8th St Suite 260, Bellevue, WA 98004